We’re an award winning clinic that has helped the West Vancouver community stay healthy for 50 years!
At Hollyburn Physiotherapy we are dedicated to placing patients first. We are passionate about providing the highest quality of patient care and improving the quality of life for everyone we see.
Our team is made up of highly qualified, experienced physiotherapists. Our front reception staff ensure that patients are scheduled with therapists who best fit their treatment needs.
Why choose us:
- Punctual appointments
- Low patient volume to ensure proper hands-on care
- Each patient will have the opportunity to see the same therapist
- Have served the North Shore for over 50 years
- Free parking
- Convenient location
- 500 square foot gym with ocean view, 10 treatment beds and 2 private rooms
Hollyburn Physiotherapy in West Vancouver is celebrating over 50 years of excellence in physiotherapy practice.
We are very proud to be the very first private physiotherapy practice established on the North Shore. In the mid-1960’s Edith Downs and subsequently Rhett Barry established the practice in the original Hollyburn Medical Building at the corner of Marine Drive and 17th St in Ambleside.
In 1985, Ruth Byman and Dawn Siegel became second generation owners and Hollyburn Physiotherapy moved to its present location at 1549 Marine Drive in West Vancouver, behind the Savary Island Pie Company.
Today Hollyburn is in its 3rd generation of ownership with Gail Pateman and Dawn Siegel as partners. Hollyburn has grown to include 8 Registered Physiotherapists and one Certified Hand Therapist (CHT). It has a spacious gym, a newly renovated treatment area and a commanding view of Stanley Park and the Lion’s Gate Bridge.
You can count on the very best professional treatment and be assured that the tradition of excellence in physiotherapy continues 50 years later.
We look forward to welcoming you to our practice!
- Initial visit 45min: $120
- Subsequent visit 30min: $90
- One hour visit: $160
- Initial visit 1hour: $160
- Follow up visit 30min: $90
- Visits: 10 per calendar year for individuals on government income assistance (10 total combined visits are allotted for Physiotherapy and Chiropractic).
- Cost per session: $50
- Accepted claims on motor vehicle accidents.
- With an accepted claim number and a valid BC Personal Health Number (Care Card), your initial 25 visits are covered by your insurance. There is an addition fee of $8.00 per visit which will not be covered by ICBC .
- Please bring your claim number and adjusters name to your first visit.
Acupuncture visit: $120
IMS visit: $125
Radial Shockwave Therapy
Radial Shockwave Therapy visit: $90
Women’s Health ( pelvic floor , post mastectomy ) Neurological Treatments
Visits: 45 minutes in duration with a one–on–one focus: $110 – $120
- Initial visit 45min: $135
- Follow up visit 30min: $95
- One hour appointment: $185